Rules for Entry
- Entries must be original to the submitting living Artist/Photographer. (No Fee)
- All work must be labeled with title, name, address and phone number of submitting artist on the back of artwork using this entry form or a label of similar style.
- All work must be framed, matted and equipped with a wire to readily be hung securely by a single hook. Quilts must be submitted with a stand or a method to hang.
- Tables will be available for three-dimensional work.
- All participants will receive a participation ribbon.
- There is a strict limit of three (3) entries per artist.
- Prizes will be awarded for:
- Best in show ($50.00)
- People’s Choice ($50.00)
- Director’s Award ($50.00)
- Mayor’s Award ($50.00)
- 1st ($50.00), 2nd ($25.00), 3rd ($15.00) place and Honorable Mention in the following categories:
- 1st ($30.00) place and Honorable Mention in the following categories
- Grades K-5 (based off of last grade completed the previous school year)
- Grades 6-8 (based off of last grade completed the previous school year)
- Grades 9-12 (based off of last grade completed the previous school year)
- All submissions must be first time entries (they cannot have been entered in previous Bratwurst Festival Art Show contests).
All entries must be delivered for check-in Wednesday, August 18th, 2021 between 4:30 p.m. & 6:30 p.m. at the Bucyrus City Hall, 500 S. Sandusky Ave., along with completed entry form. All submissions must be picked up between 1:00p.m. – 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 22nd 2021.
Amanda Myers Board President
Kevin Myers Festival Director
Art Show Chairpersons